Cosmetics Formulation Development

แก้ปัญหาลิปสติก สีอ่อนเกินไป BOBBI BROWN CRUSHED

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Solve the problem of lipstick color is too light BOBBI BROWN CRUSHED

Postby am.ayumu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Hello, I have a problem with the lipstick color is too light. because I forgot the lipstick in the car until it melted refrigerate Then take it out and mix it with lip gloss and make it melt. When finished, mix Until now it can be used as usual. But the problem is that the color is very light. much softer Then apply it like a lip gloss. There is a color, but the color is light. and can't be a matte lipstick anymore Maybe it's because I'm mixing too much lip gloss. So I would like to ask R & D if there is any solution or if there is any need to mix more. Which ingredients can bring the color back to its original intensity? The lipstick is BOBBI BROWN CRUSHED, RUBY color. Can you please reply and give me some advice or correction? I'm very worried. It's expensive to buy. Thank you very much.
am.ayumu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: fix lipstick problem

Postby staff » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello, members will have to add different colors. which can't be done easily because you need to know the color tone please don't ask What colors are used in what quantities? to get the color you want The team was unable to answer. Mixing colors must be tested until the desired tone is obtained. The type of color to be used. Usually, lipstick will choose สีในกลุ่ม Lake if you want to try editing It is recommended to try 3-4 colors of the Lake group mixed with the texture of the lipstick in question. using melting heat Then add these different colored powders. and blended together Wait for it to cool and compare the tones to see if the colors are as you want or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development