Cosmetics Formulation Development

ติดต่อก็ไม่ได้คืออะไรคะ โอนเงินชำระแล้ว ขึ้นแบบนี้หมายความว่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Contact is not what? money transfer Up like this means that

Postby kentos666 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Unable to contact difficult to contact I don't know what to call Facebook is like not playing. If you don't know how to contact, please ask in the forum. Otherwise, if it's difficult to contact, it will be set up in the web Pantip , namely I want the bad way to clarify the status that is happening like this What is "ready to receive"? Has anyone received it? Who has taken it? I live in Lampang. How can I get it? I want to know. Can I get it? Please clarify Image
kentos666

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Unable to contact? money transfer Up like this means

Postby staff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:36 am

Hello from the review The study team informs the following:
I can't connect difficult to contact I don't know what to call Facebook is like not playing. If you don't know how to contact them, please ask them on the webboard
from checking the information from the phone system. You called in on 23/10/2017 which is a company holiday. (And it is a holiday of a private company in general and all government offices)
Otherwise, if it's difficult to contact, you will be able to set up on the web Pantip
Asking questions in other places. It is the right of the member
is I want the bad way to clarify the status that is up like this What is "ready to receive"? Has anyone received it? Who took it? I live in Lampang. How can I get it? I want to know. Can I get it? Please clarify
because In the process of choosing a shipping method When you make an order, you choose "Pick-Up, pick up the product yourself" as the shipping method. current from the data examined You have contacted with customer relations to make additional purchases and deliver the goods Original items waiting to be picked up Go with the new product list. If you still encounter any problems You can contact care@myskinrecipes.com or 02-002-7-002. The study team can inform the date and business hours. For email, members can send. 24 hours a day. There will be an officer to reply within 24 hours every day (except holidays). For phone calls, Monday-Friday 8.30-17.30 (lunch break and off on public holidays).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development