Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผงล้างหน้า แบบนี้ได้ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you use this face wash?

Postby rain_mud » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:30 pm

hello

Please inquire about the possibility of a formula for cleansing powder, facial scrub in the body.

with soft massage beads to shed skin cells

3-5 minutes

I want it to be a face wash that doesn't dry out. But it can also eliminate it. Suitable for dry skin including combination skin Not much to it

1. Amino Powder Cleanser 68%

2. Apricot Scrub Medium 10%

3.Powder to Coconut Oil cream base 10%

4.Colloidal Oatmeal 5%

5.Apple stemcell extract 3%

6. Rice Vitamin 2%

7. Natural Betaine 2%

8.ActiveRelease Salicylic Acid 1%

ask me

1. With a body that effectively moisturizes the skin Should stay on the skin for a long time. (For example, it should be more serum cream). The more you wash your face, the more dry it is, isn't it? Because amino bubbles are used..

2. powder to Coconut Oil as a base cream Therefore, put the powder to clean the face. It's a little creamy. after circling in hand before going down to the face

3. Want milk from oatmeal powder, it will become milk. When it hits water, is 5% too much? Because I want to be the main character.

4. Can Rice Vitamin be used instead of corn starch like this? take it to reduce oiliness

5. Overall, is the formula okay? To put together like this

thank you

rain_mud

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Is this a face wash?

Postby staff » Tue May 02, 2023 7:37 am

hello

I think it's not suitable for the following reasons.

1. Powder to Coconut Oil cream base must take at least 1 minute together, continuously stirring. Therefore, a creamy texture can occur, which means that it may not be possible to create a creamy texture on the skin when using it. Because I don't have people

2. Apple Stem Cell Extract is recommended to be cut off. because it doesn't work on the skin has been washed away Will make free money

3. ActiveRelease Salicylic Acid, it will take time to dissolve in water and take action if the time is too short. It can't work well.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development