Cosmetics Products Analysis

ขอคำแนะนะ Flora Solve Clear

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Advice Flora Solve Clear

Postby nukjari » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:48 pm

Feel free to ask for advice. Now try to mix Rose Essential Oil with water using Flora Solve Clear in the recommended ratio (2-5 Flora Solve Clear : 1 Essential Oil , but when you try to mix it and pour it into the water. It turned into a gel in the water.

Please ask me how to fix it.

If using the correct mix ratio Will it be able to dissolve in water clearly or not? Or how long do you have to wait to be clear?

thank you

Please help advise, I'm trying to dissolve Rose Essential Oil into water using Flora Solve Clear , using the suggested ratio of 2-5 parts Flora Solve Clear : 1 part Essential Oil .

I've tried different combinations (2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1), and the mixture of Flora Solve Clear and Essential Oil , once stirred into water, formed gel lumps and will not mix.

If I use the correct ratio, will the mixture dissolve completely in water, leaving clear water as result? or will there be particles visible in the water?

Please help suggest how to fix the issue. Thank you!

nukjari

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice Flora Solve Clear

Postby staff » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:16 pm

hello

The ratio of fragrance (and Flora Solve Clear ) in the formula is probably too high. I don't know what rate to use. Please inform the formula 100% too.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis