Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาเรื่อง emulsifier ใน o/w spray ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult about emulsifier in o/w spray.

Postby goodgoodgoodgood » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:43 am

Consult about Emulsifier purchased with myskinrecipes. The product is an Oil in water spray which contains 5% castor oil and 10% Essential Oil using 2 Emulsifiers , PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil and Polysorbate 20. Please inquire below.

- With a mixture with a moderate oil phase like this, two emulsifers are suitable? (optimum oil phase concentration How much is it for these two Emulsifiers ?)

- PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil has a relatively high viscosity. which is not very suitable for spray Is there another one that provides less viscosity, recommend? I want to make it into a light emulsion.

- I would like to know if shear tolerance of PEG40 HCO and Polysorbate 20 can be taken through Homogenizer ?

- I would like to know in the part of alcohol tolerance whether these two emulsifers can be paired with alcohol like ethanol or not.

- I would like to know the temperature tolerance of PEG40 HCO and Polysorbate 20 . in order to control the temperature while homogenize.

thank you

goodgoodgoodgood

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Consult about emulsifier in o/w spray.

Postby staff » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:23 pm

hello

- Please ask for the order number.

- This username was registered with an invalid name. and no valid address information After informing the order number information The staff will ask for permission to update the information entered in the system correctly. If not notified within 10 days, please allow me to close the account.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development