Cosmetics Formulation Development

การละลายวิตามิน A Retinyl Acetate

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Dissolving Vitamin A Retinyl Acetate

Postby sakul_wudangzhan » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:59 pm

I don't know if it's soluble in water or oily. 1. I used to dissolve it in oil as if it didn't dissolve at all or had to use a bad heat. 2. It was better to dissolve it in water. I was still confused. Which of these vitamins is correct?

sakul_wudangzhan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Dissolving Vitamin A Retinyl Acetate

Postby staff » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:03 am

hello

Retinyl Acetate is very soluble in ethanol , if you want to dissolve in high volume and need clear liquid, dissolve in ethanol

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Solve the problem of using Active protect OX with perfume.

Postby sakul_wudangzhan » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:35 pm

I'll discuss the problem a bit. I made a cream The cream will oxidize causing the cream to change from white to pink, so I gave Active Protect OX to fix the problem. The next problem is that when the cream is applied to the skin, it smells like a chemical that dries the hair on the skin. I was going to take the Odor-Kill to deodorize it. Another problem that followed was that the Odor-Kill also deodorized the perfume. I want the smell of Active Protec t to disappear so that the smell of perfume remains. How do I fix it? Or do I have to use any substance instead? Which one more? Please suggest.

sakul_wudangzhan

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Dissolving Vitamin A Retinyl Acetate

Postby staff » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 pm

hello

adjust the mixing process with the final addition of perfume Blend as needed Do not blend too much. Because the smell of perfume will be absorbed by Odor-Kill . It may increase the proportion of perfume more to compensate.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development