Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำครีมทาผิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making skin creams.

Postby juicies22 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:55 pm

I want to know the compatibility of the ingredients. Which ingredients need to be reduced or added? Is there any compatibility? What ingredients do I need to add? What part is missing? Want a brightening cream Apply and absorb without feeling sticky on the skin. to come out the best Please give me some advice Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Tranexamic Acid 3% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 2% Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone ) 5% Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 2% Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2% น้ำกลั่น fill 100%
juicies22

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making skin cream

Postby juicies22 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:02 pm

*Edit. I want to know the compatibility of the ingredients. Which ingredients need to be reduced or added? Is there any compatibility? What ingredients do I need to add? What part is missing? Want a brightening cream Apply and absorb without feeling sticky on the skin. to come out the best Please give me some advice Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Tranexamic Acid 3% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 2% Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone ) 5% Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 2% Laurocapram (Water Soluble) 2% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) น้ำกลั่น fill 100%
juicies22

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about making skin cream

Postby staff » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 am

hello

Recipes can now be mixed. The ingredients are compatible with each other, no problem.

Recommend more ActiveProtec OX 1% and add Satin Cream Maker to 1.8-2.0% ActiveProtec OX will help reduce the problem of discoloration of the formula.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development