Cosmetics Products Analysis

สารกันแดดใช้ได้ในส่วนผสมแบบใหน

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Sunscreen can be used in any combination.

Postby kamphu_yg » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:30 am

Hello, we can use สารกันแดด in the ingredients of the lotion. น้ำมันธรรมชาติ BEMT I apply on my skin? BEMT with solvent. lipid soft cc and mix it in the original recipe and then there is a stratification I don't know what might be the cause. Thank you very much for the answer.
kamphu_yg

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: What ingredients can sunscreens be used in?

Postby staff » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:27 pm

Hello Lotion น้ำมันธรรมชาติ What are the ingredients? Is there only oil or is there only oil at all? advisable สารกันแดด that is the same oil (not powder), eg Octocrylene , OMC looks like oil It can be mixed with the oil in the formula. In case the lotion contains other components, for example ซิลิโคน or water, in this case, it may need to be soldered. You have to be bothered to inform the components in detail.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kamphu_yg » Tue May 03, 2022 11:30 am

In the formula that I received This is as follows: 1. Isoamyl Laurate 2. Natural Oil 3. Ceteareth 20 4. Cetearyl Alcohol 5. Stearyl Alcohol 6. Stearic Acid 7. Allantoin 8. Butylene Glycol 9.glecerin 10.water 11. Panthenol B 5 12. Aloe Vera Extract 13.VB 3 14.water 15. Hyaluronic Acid 16.1,3 Propanediol 17. Phenoxyethanol sa 18. น้ำมันหอมระเหย
kamphu_yg

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed May 25, 2022 9:40 pm

Hello, I can't add this style. The emulsion has already occurred. Adding more oil will no longer be emulsified as an oil droplet in the water. if really needed Warm this creamy recipe. Then add the parts you want to add and spin Homogenizer New While it's hot, but the stability will not be equivalent. Reconciliation?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis