Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตรให้หน่อยว่าทางเว็บมีตัวไหนใช้แทนได้บ้างคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you please look at the recipe and see if there is any one on the web that can be used instead?

Postby natthiyaphrnh » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Disturbing the team to help see the substances that are sold on the web for me. Which one can replace? Aqua, Decyl Glucoside , (1) citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate , Acrylate Copolymer, Coco Glucoside , Lauryl Glucoside , (2) Glycol/Sebacic Acid copolymer[/b:: 33kkjnd5], Polysorbate 20 , Phenoxyethanol , Perfume *trade name (1) CytoFruit® Water Green Mandarin BIO99, (2) Celus-BI® Sphera 23 Can we use Honey as a soothing agent instead of CytoFruit® Water Green Mandarin BIO99 and can Celus-BI® Sphera 23 beads be substituted with jojoba bead? If the substance mentioned above can't be replaced, is there any on the web that can be substituted? Thank you.
natthiyaphrnh

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you help me see the formula and see if there's any one I can use instead?

Postby staff » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Hello, CytoFruit® Water Green Mandarin BIO99 is Mandarin essential oil or No, check it out, probably Essential Oil Celus-BI® Sphera 23 Probably looks like a powder scrub for scrubbing but Jojoba Beads is Vitamin Beads break out skin So it's different, look in the category ผงสครับ
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development