Fragrance Formulation Development

อยากลองทำน้ำหอมใช้เองที่บ้าน แบบที่ปักก้านแล้วให้กลิ่มหอมนาน

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

I want to try making perfume for myself at home. The type that has been embroidered on the stem gives a long-lasting fragrance.

Postby lek_pphat » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:53 am

Ask and ask for advice. Admin. I'm about to try. น้ำหอม for use at home. The type that has been embroidered on the stem and gives a long-lasting fragrance. As far as trying to read the posts of friends in here, there should be 2 ingredients: 1. Reed Diffuser Base Type 1 or 2 2. หัวน้ำหอม Smell you like, right? I can bring Reed Diffuser Base Type 1 70% mixed with Calm Me Down 30% can be used right? If I take Bescents A 30% and use it with Reed Diffuser Base Type 1 can be done, right? ** I don't know yet. if there is a suggestion Please feel free to ask for advice**
lek_pphat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want to try making perfume at home? The type that has pinned the stem and gives a towering scent.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 pm

Hello, yes, that's right. Mixing rate is appropriate. may need to fill แอลกอฮอลล์ , can you help me coordinate?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Want to try making perfume at home? The type that has pinned the stem and gives a towering scent.

Postby lek_pphat » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:42 pm

Ask for more information. หัวน้ำหอม These are Deep Sleep, Midday Nap, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Flexuosus) Oil, Cool Water for Men, Bescents A recommend using Reed Diffuser Base Type 1 or Type 2, if the team recommended above, if the layer is separated or cloudy, must use แอลกอฮอลล์ to help coordinate. I don't know how much to mix in proportion. Or keep pouring until the separate layers come together. or from turbid to clear
lek_pphat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:15 am

Hello - Type 1 is more volatile than Type 2, but solubility with น้ำหอม may have a problem with น้ำหอม must test it - that's right.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development