Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับ cleansing oil ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about cleansing oil.

Postby whalelanding » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Please help me see the formula, I want to use it myself Safflower Seed Oil 85% Oilsify 15 15% Question 1. Can I cleanse oil with the above formula? 2. Safflower Seed Oil sold with a viscous or light texture. 3. If I pour all the ingredients into a pump bottle and shake instead of stirring the ingredients in the glass and then pouring it into the pump bottle, can I do that? 4. Safflower Seed Oil oxidation, if so, any suggestions? 5. From item 4. oxidation I can use Tocopheryl Acetate added to prevent Can the oxidation occur or not? Can it be mixed directly in the formula? 6. This formula, if you use it yourself, needs to be added. กันเสีย How long is it? or if you put กันเสีย to make a formula to sell. What substances do you recommend? 7. Packaging Does the above formula have to be opaque? or that it can be tea or translucent
whalelanding

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about cleansing oil

Postby staff » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:03 pm

Hello. 1. You have to try the mix test. In case of segregation consider filling Oil Blender 2-3% heat and stir. 2. It looks like normal vegetable oil. 3. If it mixes well, you can shake it. You have to try method (1). 4. If it happens, try to avoid heat and light. It will help keep it longer or you may add Vitamin E Acetate 0.1% Help 5. Yes 6. You don't need to put สารกันเสีย because it doesn't contain water, but if you're worried, maybe add สารกันเสีย e.g. Phenoxyethanol 0.5% 7. According to item (4)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development