Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนเช็คส่วนผสม กับขอคำแนะนำค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

trouble checking ingredients with advice

Postby sleekorder.ka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:09 pm

1. Take care of acne. There are components as follows. Acacia Salicylic Acid (Timed Release Water-Soluble Powder) 3% Natural Betaine 3% Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Skin-Barrier™ ( Skin Barrier Restoration ) 10% Peppermint Water in the rest will focus on taking care of สิวอุดตัน ingrained, wanting the meat to come out liquid but a little viscous. It's like Hada Labo. It is packaged in a tea-colored bottle with a dropper cap. or a toner bottle with a hole Worried about adding too much substance, the texture of the meat will not be useful. Then remove the skin barrier and use L-Carnosine 1% either completely, or partially reduced. good see Peppermint Water contains สารกันเสีย and whether to not use or should be added กันเสีย which one can you tell me 2 nourishing, light texture Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Repair Activator™ Powder ( Bifida Ferment Lysate ) 1% EGT-Max™ (Ergothioneine 0.3%) 1% Ectoine ( Ectoin , from Bio-fermentation) 2% Ultrasomes Micrococcus Lysate 1% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% rest water I want a texture like the one above. The water is a little thick and can be slapped. Please disturb.
sleekorder.ka

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: trouble checking ingredients with advice

Postby sleekorder.ka » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:21 am

If change peppermint water to a DI water must be added. สารกันเสีย which one is it? which coordinates with หัวน้ำหอม Well, other floral waters such as roses can be substituted for free, right? [quote="sleekorder.ka"] Peppermint Water in the rest.
sleekorder.ka

Postby sleekorder.ka » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:45 am

A little bit more, I'm going to make more serums for my hair, but I doubt it Melatonin Forte™ in the water soluble tab. But in the technique, it is said to be dissolved in oil. Please check for me. Thank you.
sleekorder.ka

Postby staff » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:30 am

Hello, dissolve
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis