Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตร physical sunscreen ก่อนสั่งซื้อส่วนผสมค่่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the physical sunscreen formula before ordering the ingredients.

Postby j_polchai » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:06 pm

silicone part 1. Warp Cream Maker 10% 2. Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ 10% 3. Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone ) 10% 4. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 20% 5 . PMMA Booster 5% water part 1. Titanium Dioxide Pigment 1% (insert to prevent HEV light) 2. mild preservative 1% 3. Remaining water, color with Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ and Yellow Iron Oxides EasyMix™ according to skin color, please ask the staff as follows: 1. ส่วนผสมกันแดด is this okay, is there anything I need to tweak? staff This formula should be able to reach spf 30 PA+++ (in case it doesn't mix titanium oxide pigment) 3. If you add Titanium Dioxide Pigment 1% will be able to block HEV light or not or is there another recommendation? I use only 1% because I don't want to be too white. ) but if it doesn't help, cut this one out. There is no problem with the formula, right? 4. titanium dioxie pigment, this one is not coated. Will it be able to spread well in this sunscreen when blending? 5. Is it necessary to warm up the mixture before mixing? Thank you.
j_polchai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the physical sunscreen formula before ordering the ingredients.

Postby staff » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:27 am

Hello. 1. The formula can be mixed. 2. Probably not. สารกันแดด is too little 3. If you just want to claim that it is HEV Light resistant, it's not wrong because Currently, HEV Light protection does not have any clear measurement standards. Marketing only, 1% and 10% are the same. (But of course not equal), but the ability to each other There is no acceptable standard. 4. Yes, but the coating is better spread. 5. No need, can be cold blended.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development