Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ ทำโทนเนอร์โดยใช้สูตรตามนี้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please inquire Make a toner using the following formula.

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:51 am

I'm sorry to ask. We make a toner using the following formula. Safe B3 8% Gluco Bright 5% Ume Extract 2% Ethoxydiglycol 3% EGT-Max™ 1% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 2% Zinc 1% Mild preservative 1% The rest is water. % after all mixing use normal But when left There was quite a lot of precipitation at the bottom of the bottle. Must be shaken to dissolve every time. and sometimes these sediments cause a ball up on the surface 1. Should we add other solvents or not? to solve the precipitation problem 2. This precipitation Does this result in less active skin exposure? 3. Should I increase the blending time when mixing the formula? Because we tried it and it's still settling. How should I fix it? 4. Is there any substance in the formula that is difficult to dissolve? I've used more active substances before. but dissolves well Thank you in advance for the answer.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions Make a toner using the following formula.

Postby staff » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:23 pm

Hello, the zinc used is Zinc PCA or not? It's probably because the pH of the formula is too high (probably higher than 7) from using Safe-B3 high at 8%, the solution is simple, lower the pH below 6 it will solve the problem Zinc PCA is a sediment, the pH can be adjusted AHA soft like glycolic acid 1-3%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development