Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องสูตรเซรั่มบีดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the serum beads formula.

Postby 62605063 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Hello, first of all, this is the formula, serum bead -water phase Iota Carrageenan 0.2% sodium alginate (Algin, Super Fine) 0.3% 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) 3% TreMoisture™ (Trehalose) 2% -oil phase Pentaerythrityl Distearate 2% Stearic Acid 2% Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 5% Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate 2% Laureth-23 3% - Phenoxyethanol (Extra Pure) 1% - Gold Glitter Mica ประกายทอง (ขนาด C) 0.2% -DI qs100 From what I have done, the serum is separated into layers after being left for several days. Want to know about yourself Emulsifier , should I adjust or change which one? I want to give less oil, can I reduce it? Thank you very much.

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about serum beads formula

Postby staff » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:30 pm

Hello, I recommend you to consider modifying. Emulsifier or add a stabilizer for more stability, such as Xanthan Gum 0.2-0.3%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby 62605063 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:24 pm

Do you have any Emulsifier recommendations?

Postby 62605063 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:32 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Recommend to consider modifying Emulsifier or you can add a stabilizer for more stability, such as Xanthan Gum 0.2-0.3%
Try it by entering Xanthan Gum Increased 0.3%. It appears that the meat has become more viscous. drip time increased beads make the beads not round It's a tail instead. As for the stability, whether the layers are separated or not, I'm not sure because it's just the first day. if consider changing Emulsifier is there any one you can recommend? As I've read in the past that if using Emulsifier HLB mix low and high will it work better? (Want to be o/w) Another question, this formula makes it feel quite heavy and oily. Not like a serum Which ingredients should I adjust? To make the texture more serum. Thank you.

Postby staff » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:42 pm

Hello,
Try it by inserting Xanthan Gum added 0.3% It turned out that the meat became more viscous. drip time increased beads make the beads not round It's a tail instead. As for the stability, whether the layers are separated or not, I'm not sure because it's just the first day. if consider changing Emulsifier is there any one you can recommend? As I've read in the past that if using Emulsifier a combination of low and high HLB will work better? (Want to be o/w)
The proportion here. You'll have to try adjusting it to fit it. Using 2-3 of Emulsifier together, yes, it helps to increase stability. In this case, the HLB value should be calculated to match the HLB value of the formula
another question. This formula made it feel quite heavy and oily. Not like a serum Which ingredients should I adjust? to make the texture more serum Thank you
You'll need to lower the oil ratio in the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development