Cosmetics Products Analysis

สูตรเซรั่มไฮยาของทางบริษัท , การปรับแต่ง

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

The company's hyaluronic serum formula, customization

Postby su-perman » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:29 pm

Hello, I have 2 questions to ask. The first story is the hyaluronic serum of the way. This myskinrecipes https://www.myskinrecipes.com/recipes/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3/hyaluron-serum-preservative-free/ about moisture I saw good results. But for us and those around us Serums are more suitable for use at night alone. because after applying the serum When applying makeup, makeup is a stain. whether it is sunscreen Foundation powder or loose powder in the comments of the formula, there is a notice about using it before makeup and the face is stained as well. So I want to ask the team Which extracts can be reduced / cut off to reduce the problem of cosmetic stains? (If cutting or reducing some extracts will cause the moisture of the serum to decrease somewhat, we are not stuck. better than used When makeup is stained T_T) I'm not sure because the serum is too moist. Or is there some extract to moisturize or coat the exterior? So this problem should be cut or reduced % Glycerin HyaCoat to reduce this problem, is it good? If you need to reduce the disturbance, ask for advice, how many % should I reduce to good or should I reduce other substances instead? 2. Because the company's hyaluronic serum formula is good. So we developed a formula to add some extracts, made to order as a secret formula for personal use. By adding extracts and adding these % into it. GlucoBright 4 % Vitamin B3 10 % Zinc PCA 1 % Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3 % Yes, it appears that the serum, after being used for a period of time (6 months or more), the color of the serum It has changed to a bright yellow. and more viscous than before Including the smell is stronger than before. the reason is because วิตามินบี 3 Did you add too much %? or should be reduced/cut Which extract is good? to solve the problem of discoloration and odor that occur
su-perman

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: The company's hyaluronic serum formula

Postby staff » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:32 am

Hello, it is assumed that HyaCoat because it looks positively charged Coated on a thin surface, you can try to cut it out of the recipe. But the performance may be reduced somewhat.
GlucoBright 4 % Vitamin B3 10 % Zinc PCA 1 % Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3%. It appears that the serum, after using it for a period of time (6 months or more), the color of the serum changes to a clear yellow. and more viscous than before Including the smell is stronger than before. the reason is because วิตามินบี 3 Did you add too much %? or should be reduced/cut Which extract is good? To solve the problem of discoloration and smell
add ActiveProtec OX 1% into the formula too, to help prevent such problems.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: The company's hyaluronic serum formula, customization

Postby su-perman » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Hello, thank you very much for the staff's advice. I have one more question for the recipe. The company's hyaluronic serum If we want to change from the texture of the serum according to the formula to become a cream gel instead can add substance Xanthan Gum 1% will get Do you want a gel-like cream texture, do not want the texture to harden (set very well), let it be a little bit more liquid like atopalm soothing gel or Korean and Japanese gel creams when using Xanthan The gel will turn white. Or is it a clear color? and do not know how to use Xanthan Gum which type? to stretch or not to stretch
su-perman

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: The company's hyaluronic serum formula, customization

Postby staff » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Hello, you can use Xanthan Gum to help adjust the texture to be more viscous The resulting area will still be clear. You can use Xanthan Gum for both types, texture will be different but clear as well
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis