Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับตัว emulsifier ใน massage oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the emulsifier in massage oil.

Postby kan_jira12 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:58 pm

In the massage oil formula, if there is a powder ingredient that must be dissolved in water before mixing with the oil. I would like to know when mixing this solution with base oil, which one should I use Emulsifier ?
kan_jira12

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about emulsifier in massage oil

Postby staff » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:26 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the proportion of water, about how many % and the proportion of oil about how many % of the formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kan_jira12 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 pm

[quote="staff"]Hi, I would like to inquire about the proportion of water, about how many % and the proportion of oil approximately how many % of the formula?
. Caffeine that is powdered into DI Water Then mix it with massage oil in the ratio of 10: massage oil 90 solution. Emulsifier to use :D
kan_jira12

Postby staff » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello, please have high oil 90% and water part 10% may have to do The space is a bit thick. If the liquid is gone (as the member wants is massage oil), the stability will not be good. This formula uses Warp Cream Maker XL acts as a binder (which will thicken the formula as well. for good stability)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kan_jira12 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:20 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Please have high oil 90% and water part 10% may have to do. The space is a bit thick. If the liquid is gone (as the member wants is massage oil), the stability will not be good. This formula uses Warp Cream Maker XL acts as a binder (which will thicken the formula as well. To ensure good stability)
to use Warp Cream Maker to w/o Emulsifier will make the massage oil change its appearance from That looks clear in the form of oil as a cream?
kan_jira12

Postby staff » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:56 pm

Hello, in the case that the formula contains both water and oil, you cannot make a clear formula. If you want a clear formula There must be only part of the oil. (or part of the water only)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development