Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยปรับปรุงสูตรหน่อยค่ะ ทดลองทำ pillow mist

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me improve the recipe. Try to make pillow mist.

Postby bpk.kit » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:18 pm

I'm trying to make a pillow mist using the formula Ethyl Alcohol 99.9% (perfume grade) 68% Essential Oil 30% Mild Preserve 2% 1. Slightly pungent smell at first injection. But after leaving it for a while, the smell is good enough. Where should I modify it? (Not sure where Essential Oil or Alcohol) 2. Ethyl Alcohol can be used as a base of pillow mist, can I be concerned about the gentleness of the skin? If using ingredients that are gentle on the skin as a base, which one do you recommend? And how much should I use? Thank you very much.
bpk.kit

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me improve the recipe. Try making pillow mist.

Postby staff » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:01 pm

Hello, members must try to see if The pungent smell is แอลกอฮอลล์ or The smell of น้ำมันหอมระเหย has a distinct scent. You have to test the smell. In the event that it is found that the smell of แอลกอฮอลล์ may reduce the alcohol content. some by replacing with water (if you want the recipe May put up to 10% water) or may be replaced by Essential Oil in case it is found that the unwanted pungent smell comes from Essential Oil may be down. and replace with alcohol
2. Ethyl Alcohol can be taken. Can I use it as a base of pillow mist? Concern about the gentleness of the skin? If using ingredients that are gentle on the skin as a base, which one do you recommend? and how much should be used
Ethyl Alcohol Volatile Fast when sprayed on the pillow It will soon evaporate. and is expected to be before it touches the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development