Haircare Recipes

สอบถามค่ะ สูตรแชมพูเปลี่ยนสีผม

sharing your hair care recipes

Inquire about hair color shampoo formula.

Postby areeya_dd » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:15 am

SemiColor - Red Brown if used in combination as a shampoo/treatment Do I have to wear gloves when swimming? Will the color stick to your hand?
areeya_dd

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question

Postby areeya_dd » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Coco Glucoside 20% Coco-Foam™ 5% ColorFix™ 0 .6% SemiColor - Red Brown /Wood Black 1% SugarThick™ 1% Poly-Conditioner Eco 0.5% Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s) 2% Phenoxyethanol (Extra Pure) 1% water 88.9% 1. Can this formula be mixed? 2. If you want Coke brown/black, you have to add SemiColor -Red Brown/Wood Black What percentage? In order for the color to stick in 2-3 times at the pool 3. Want to make a shampoo 4. When you wash, do you have to wear gloves? Ask the staff to adjust the formula accordingly.
areeya_dd

Re: Inquire about hair color shampoo formula.

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Hello SemiColor if used in quantity too high can make the color stick to your hand If found that when the pool is finished, there is a color on hand. to reduce the rate of use to consider using ColorFix to help hair stick better. In order not to leave paint on the hand, this formula needs to be adjusted pH because Coco Glucoside has high alkalinity Poly-Conditioner Pro used at quite a large rate. May make hair too heavy This must be tested. SugarThick at 1%, the team wasn't sure enough to achieve the thickening of the formula. or not, need to test if it's not thick enough may have to increase to 2%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby areeya_dd » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:26 pm

I have tried it. Use SemiColor 1 % ColorFix 0.6% found that the pool has a color on hand. What should I do to keep the color from sticking to my hand? If increasing the amount of use ColorFix will it help? or to reduce the use SemiColor down again.
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Hello, what is the current pH of the formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby areeya_dd » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:44 am

Now it's Ph6. It has a lot of color on my hands and nails. I have washed it about 6-7 times and I still don't feel that it's black at all. Ask the staff for advice.
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Hello, try adjusting the pH to about 9
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby areeya_dd » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:43 am

Adjusting the pH to 9 will cause irritation to the hair and scalp. Is my hair dry? Because my pH is 5.5, in this case it's a shampoo that I might use every day or every other day. Please give advice.
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:17 am

Hello, usually when the pool is finished. It has already been washed out. The alkalinity will be washed off with water. But if worried about irritation There may be further use of any product. to help adjust the pH to lower immediately But the team thinks it's not necessary. And not suitable for use in. In addition, the skin or hair. Able to withstand daily alkalinity Like using bar soap, which has a pH of about 8-10 depending on the brand. It can be used normally every day for the reason that it is washed out in a short time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

hair color shampoo recipe

Postby nannaphat.puii1991 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:52 pm

Recommend the formula แชมพูเปลี่ยนสีผม give A little bit. The pool formula doesn't stick to your hands. Pool 3-4 times, the color is stuck.
nannaphat.puii1991

From thanks :: 0 Times

Next

Return to Haircare Recipes