Cosmetics Formulation Development

สั่งซื้อ essential oil มาแล้ว มีข้อสอบถามเรื่องปริมาตร และกล

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ordered essential oils and had a question about volume and mechanics.

Postby bebee.workroom » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:47 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about Essential Oil of the shop. 1. I want to know that 10 ml is equivalent to how many grams? 2. I want to know น้ำมันหอมระเหย of the shop are all organic grade, right? and it is different from น้ำมันหอมระเหย that are generally sold? because of some smell It is different from the smell of other brands. even though the same smell Is there any advice on how to buy a scent? 3. น้ำมันหอมระเหย of the shop assuming we mix according to the formula on the internet Can it be used to make a face balm or a body lotion normally? Thank you very much.
bebee.workroom

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I have ordered essential oils and I have a question about volume.

Postby staff » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:22 am

Hello. 1. Essential Oil Each type has a different density. type And at different temperatures as well. 2. What does the member's word organic mean and what are the requirements? Please explain clearly as to the smell, if it's the same plant, including the same species. Not different species. For example, Eucalyptus has several species. each species There will be a slightly different composition of the scent. Please members Check the species name. On the product page description, make it clear if the species name matches. The smell must always be similar. 3. Because I do not know. The formula that members mentioned What kind of formula is it? So I can't answer until I know the formula clearly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bebee.workroom » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Thanks, that's exactly what I read. Essential Oil There are many grades. It is said that treatment grade + Food Grade +Perfumer Grade something like that. So I want to know the grade Essential Oil of the shop, which category is it? As for the formula, like on the net, such as lotion, they will tell you to take Essential Oil mix with shea butter beewax Coconut Oil and something like that. He did not specify the grade of Essential Oil Come here, I want to know what the shop is. You can use it to mix normally.
bebee.workroom

From thanks :: 3 Times

Postby staff » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:37 pm

Hello, the team itself is not sure what it means. As the members say, there are various grades. It's probably more a marketing advertisement. If talking about food grade Essential Oil No. recommended to eat Not because it is dirty in any way. But at present there is not enough experimental research. about the benefits of eating There are no independent research findings confirming that eating Essential Oil are beneficial to the body when it comes to therapeutic grade or treatment Essential Oil actually contains some elements that are currently researched that Can act in various fields on the skin. For example, some elements can ลดการระคายเคือง Some skin can be anti-inflammatory, while perfume grade refers to synthetic. Instead of coming from nature or not, this team is not sure. Essential Oil is oil soluble. This includes butter and wax. To mix in any recipe, dissolve it in the oil of the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development