Cosmetics Formulation Development

Titanium Dioxide Water Disperse

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Titanium Dioxide Water Disperse

Postby dearpoy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:19 pm

I heard a dermatologist say that spray sunscreen should not be used in group TD / Zinc Oxide because we can inhale its particles. But now I see this as a liquid. But I'm not sure if the particles are small in size or not. So I would like to ask if I can order Titanium Dioxide Water Disperse to make a spray type sunscreen?
dearpoy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Titanium Dioxide Water Disperse

Postby staff » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello,
I heard a dermatologist say that spray sunscreen should not be used in group TD / Zinc Oxide because we can inhale its particles
Currently, the FDA does not allow the use of Titanium Dioxide Nano and Zinc Oxide Nano with products in the form of a facial spray
but I saw this as a liquid. But I'm not sure if the particles are small in size or not. So I would like to ask if I can order Titanium Dioxide Water Disperse to make a spray type of sunscreen for my face
No, it doesn't matter. It is in powder or liquid form, but with respect to the particle size of Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Titanium Dioxide Water Disperse has a small particle size similar to nano. Therefore, it is not recommended for use in facial spray formulas.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby deewalook » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:42 pm

We will buy zinc oxide. Titanium dioxide, alpha arbutin, mixed with your favorite skin lotion. to have sun protection properties and help white want to know that we can bring substance Zinc Oxide Nano Liquid Titanium Dioxide Nano Liquid Alpha Arbutin can be mixed in the lotion without using heat? What rate should I mix? If the lotion is 500 ml, is there สารกันแดด good and not sticky?
deewalook

Postby dearpoy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:56 pm

[quote="dearpoy"]It's not about that. It is in powder or liquid form, but with respect to the particle size of Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
May I ask if it's knowledge that the FDA is allowed to use the particle size onwards? For the face spray, thank you.
dearpoy

Postby staff » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello,
May I ask if it's knowledge that the FDA is allowed to use the particle size onwards? For facial spray
, the size must be larger than 100nm (nm) to be allowed to use in facial products.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development