Cosmetics Formulation Development

สบู่ล้างมือแบบเม็ดฟู่ผสมน้ำแล้วใช้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Effervescent tablet hand soap mixed with water and used.

Postby poom.khor » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:18 am

I would like to inquire about the ingredients of the foam soap in the form of effervescent tablets. I have tried the mix using 1. Cocoyl Glutamic Acid 2. Foaming Tea (Natural Surfactant) 3 . Citric Acid 4. Sodium Bicarbonate 5. Coconut Oil 6.Corn Starch by mixing dry ingredients and then using oil to help coagulation. then put into pellets before being mixed with water when needed and can be stored The results of the experiment that would like to be modified are: 1. I want the tablets to hold better and dry more. 2. I wish I could wash my hands better. The experiment felt that it was just slippery water. When washing, no bubbles come out like normal soap. 3. Want to effervescent and dissolve faster I would like to ask what points should be improved and changed. both the ingredients and the process.
Attachments
fb6cf2c85a8c913b1bb65212e86ac4c6.jpg
fb6cf2c85a8c913b1bb65212e86ac4c6.jpg (55.94 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
poom.khor

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Effervescent tablet hand soap mixed with water and used

Postby staff » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:45 pm

Hello, I recommend changing Cocoyl Glutamic Acid to Cond-Foam™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Powder) Recommended cut Foaming Tea removed or reduced to low. Probably have to reduce or cut the oil out. Why do you want to add oil in the recipe?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby poom.khor » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:55 pm

I saw the baht bomb formula using oil, so I thought I'd try it. I have tried using the formula above and the bubbles are really big, but just slippery doesn't help wash your hands like soap. Cond-Foam would you recommend it? And it dissolves quickly?
poom.khor

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed May 25, 2022 8:12 pm

Hello Cond-Foam™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Powder) can help clean well. and dissolves quickly in water
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development