Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรครีมน้ำหอมติดทนนาน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Long-lasting cream formula.

Postby cornucopia-7124 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:40 am

cream น้ำหอม Long-lasting, soft and light texture. Easy to spread Phase A (heat resistant oil) 33% Silicone Gel 5% Siliwax Resin 5% LipidSoft™ Lite 5% LipidSoft™ Spread 3% Warp Cream Maker™ XL 15% Phase B (water) 42% Water 33% Vitamin B3 5% Ethoxydiglycol 2% Magnesium Sulfate (High Purity) 1% Mild Preservative 1% Phase C Oil (non-resistant hot) 25% น้ำหอม 20% Last Fix 5% 1. Melt A Mix well at 70 degrees, blend well. 2. Warm up B. Mix together at 70 degrees. Blend well. 3. While blending A, gradually add B to A, little by little. 4. Add C to the cooled main recipe. Continue blending for another 15 minutes Question. 1. According to the above formula, can I mix it? If not, how should I adjust it? 2. Phase C must use heat to help dissolve before mixing with the main formula. If heat is required How should I mix it to avoid หัวน้ำหอม ? หัวน้ำหอม heat 3. Is there a lot of substance? Is it less than appropriate in the formula above? 4. According to the above formula When successful, the formula can become a creamy body paint. that looks soft and smooth or not. 5. If you want to change from Last Fix to 12H Fix Can you do this in this formula? If so, what's the procedure? Thank you :D
cornucopia-7124

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Long lasting perfume cream formula

Postby staff » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Hello, it is suggested that there should be a larger proportion of water, about 45-50%, the formula will be more stable. C should be heated to 60-70 degrees Celsius. and therefore mixed with the oil of the formula It is not recommended to change to 12H Fix because it's hard to melt, harder to use. Last Fix or 8H Fix?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development