Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรเซรั่มให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the serum formula for me.

Postby nantawanfhuengrod » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:18 pm

The formula is as follows. I don't know if there are too many ingredients or not. I want a serum that has antioxidants. and problems with wrinkles The texture of the product does not want to be watery. I want some viscosity. The ratio according to the website's recommendations. Which substances have the effect of countering each other? or duplicate properties, recommend it. 1. Repair Activator™ Liquid ( Bifida Ferment Lysate ) = 15% 2. Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) = 3% 3. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) = 10% 4. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) = 2% 5. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline ( DPHP ) = 2% 6. Wild Yam Extract ( Diosgenin 95%) = 0.2% 7. Perfect-A™ ( Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate , Liquid) = 1% 8. ActiveProtec™ UV = 1% 9. ActiveProtec™ OX = 1% 10. Hi-Lupeol™ = 2% 11. Safe-B3 ™ Switzerland ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) = 5% 12 GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) = 4% 13. Ethoxydiglycol = 1% 14. Saccharomyces Lysate Extract = 1 % 15. Beta Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract) = 3% 16. Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) = 3% 17. Grape Seed Extract ( Proanthocyanidins ) = 1% 18. Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) = 1% 19. Skin-Barrier™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) = 5% 20. Bio-Mineral™ (Fermented Si+Mg+Cu+Fe+Zn) = 5% 21. alpha Ketoglutaric acid = 2% 22. Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol (eq. Pro-Xylane) = 1% 23. Methylsilanol Mannuronate = 6% 24. Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) = 3% 25. Energy-Blend™ (Caffeine+Adenosine+Vitamin B3) = 5% 26. Squalane (Olive) = 2% 27. Wrinkle-Fill™ (Acety L-Tyrosine ) = 2% 28. น้ำกลั่น sterile = 12.799999%
nantawanfhuengrod

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check serum formula.

Postby nantawanfhuengrod » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:28 pm

The texture is like ANR, Lamer lotion or Aesop Parsley.
nantawanfhuengrod

Postby staff » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Hello - The amount of ingredients is too much. The formula will be greasy/heavy - Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is unstable in water. If the formula contains water, you should use Vitamin C other images such as Perfect-C - Not yet Solder water-oil because the formula has both water. And the oil part - I don't have the formula yet สารกันเสีย or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nantawanfhuengrod » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:43 am

[quote="staff"]Hi - The amount of ingredients is too much. The formula will be greasy/heavy - Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is not stable in water. If the formula contains water, you should use Vitamin C other images such as Perfect-C - Not yet Solder water-oil because the formula has both water. And the oil part - I don't have the formula yet สารกันเสีย or not?
Thank you for your inquiry. A binder can be used as SiliSolve Plus™ or Aristoflex AVC use สารกันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) In the recipe, some ingredients are removed. and can add substances that lighten the texture of the product such as LipidSoft™ WaterFowl please?
nantawanfhuengrod

Postby staff » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:20 am

Hello,
Can use the interface as SiliSolve Plus™ or Aristoflex AVC
can be used Aristoflex AVC
Yes,
in the recipe will eliminate some ingredients. and can add substances that lighten the texture of the product such as LipidSoft™ WaterFowl as well
try to adjust the proportion of water more. It will help the formula become lighter on its own.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development