Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรเจลล้างหน้า(กึ่งคลีนซิ่ง) ขวดกด สูตรอ่อนโยน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for the formula of facial cleansing gel (semi-cleansing), pressed bottle, gentle formula.

Postby aae.narumol » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:08 pm

Feel free to inquire about the recipe. want to make face wash gel (Semi-cleansing) Non-foaming bottle, gentle formula, mixed with tea ( Essential Oil ) cleanliness - moderate to high (easy to wash off, not slippery on the face but not dry) foam - (slight to medium) spreads easily on the face Wash your face with plain water. Then apply the gel on the face all over. then rinse Ingredients: Phase A 5.00% Cocamidopropyl Betaine 2.00% Coco-Glucoside 5.00% AminoWash 5.00% Glycerin ------soluble in water 70 ml Phase B[/ b] 2.00% Sucrose Cocoate ( LC Cream Maker ) 3.00% HEC ------warm Phase A and mix Sucrose Cocoate and HEC to dissolve Add 0.20% Tea Tree Essential Oil 0.50% Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen) adjust pH with Lactic Acid pH=5.5 Unknown that in the part of surfactant ,emulsion, Gel is it possible? Make it yourself and possibly sell it in the future as well. As for the gel, now I have HEC. Will it be better if I mix 0.30% Konjac in the future? or if there are other suggestions or other ingredients Please advise I want to adjust the formula well before buying. Thank you.
aae.narumol

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask formula for facial cleansing gel (semi-cleansing) press bottle, soft formula

Postby staff » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Hello, if you don't like bubbles, cut AminoWash out (can increase the proportion of สารชะล้าง can be added to compensate and optimize cleanliness)
Phase B 2.00% Sucrose Cocoate ( LC Cream Maker ) 3.00% HEC ------warm Phase A and mix. Sucrose Cocoate and HEC to dissolve
Sucrose Cocoate can not be used, viscosity recommended SugarThick , EasyThick instead of HEC, it's easier to use.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development