Cosmetics Formulation Development

เจลน้ำอาบน้ำแยกชั้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Separate shower gel

Postby sunsleep0 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:50 pm

1. Making a shower gel I use it for both bathing my body and washing my hair, but the mixture separates when I leave it for more than 20 hours as shown in the picture.
966B5E6F-5CFB-4A45-AAA5-05B44A788A5E.jpeg
966B5E6F-5CFB-4A45-AAA5-05B44A788A5E.jpeg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1604 times
component 1.) Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% 2.) Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate 5% 3.) Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 5% 4.) WaterLock 1% 5.) Condi-B5 1% 6.) Mild Preserved Eco 1% 7.) Fragrance 1% 8.) Water until 100% complete Mixing process Add 1 2 3 6 4 5 7 into the sequence and stir by hand. 2. Feel the bubble is a bit low, add Foaming Tea 5%, how should it be mixed with the above ingredients in 1. 3. Compared between WaterLock , Condi-B5 1% each used with Hair Wheat Protein 1%, which would have a more silky feel to the hair? 4. Compare the effectiveness of using Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 5 % with Dandruff-Clear 0.1% in care รังแค and acne or how much should I use together? as used I have to wash my hair every day Otherwise it will be itchy and itchy รังแค is very easy even without washing your hair. 1 day. 5. Hair is torn and very easy to fall out. What ingredients do you recommend to add to the shower gel? Or should be separated in other products. Thank you.
sunsleep0

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: shower gel with separate layers

Postby sunsleep0 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:11 pm

I'm still waiting for an answer. Besides the team If anyone has experience or any advice I would like some advice too.
sunsleep0

Postby staff » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:44 pm

Hello, please try to bring the current formula in separate layers, heat it at 70 degrees, stir to combine and clear. Then test and set aside again. Less bubbles may be caused by use. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release, Wash-Off) which is ideal for low foaming formulas. If you want more bubbles, this is the case. without changing the already defined ingredients Try increasing the proportion of Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is 35% (replace water)
3. Compare WaterLock , Condi-B5 1% each used with Hair Wheat Protein 1%, which should give a silky feel to the hair? more than without sticky skin
Hair Wheat Protein cannot be used in this recipe. because of the problem of charge If it still doesn't feel soft enough, cut WaterLock , Condi-B5 and use silicone instead, e.g. Silicone Hi-Cond 3%
4. Compare the efficiency of using Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 5% with Dandruff-Clear 0.1% in care รังแค and acne, or should they be used together? as used I have to wash my hair every day Otherwise it will be itchy and itchy รังแค is very easy, even without washing your hair. 1 day
Actually Dandruff-Clear 0.1% suitable solution รังแค in particular, more and cost formula. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid makes the formula too expensive. It is more suitable for acne treatment products. even if it solves the problem รังแค also
5. Hair breaks and falls out very easily. What ingredients do you recommend to add to the shower gel? Or should it be extracted into another product
like this Salicylic Acid to Dandruff-Clear first because Salicylic Acid can be harsh. too skin Used in formulas to treat acne, especially would be the most suitable
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sunsleep0 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:44 am

Thank you very much for the answer. 3. If we want smooth and tangle-free hair without ซิลิโคน or natural is better. Which one is recommended instead? Hair Wheat Protein ? In this formula (if encapsulated Salicylic Acid , Condi-B5 , WaterLock gone)
sunsleep0

Postby staff » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:01 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development