Cosmetics Formulation Development

ichthammol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

ichthammol

Postby kfmnatural » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:43 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about Ichthammol safety is that we have tested the formula that has Ichthammol and here we go, then we suspect Ichthammol can be used in pregnant women? Well, I found many articles such as Do Not Use: Black Salve is Dangerous and Called by Many Names. I would like to ask if this substance is safe to use on face and body, is it different? with black salve, right? And if there is a problem with itching on the skin, rash, which ingredient should I use? Thank you very much.
kfmnatural

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: ichthammol

Postby kfmnatural » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:40 pm

- I would like to ask another question if this one is different from Coal Tar Solution ? Is it used in terms of helping? Itchy skin and malassezia, sebderm, which one will help better? - If you make a face and body cream with 5% ichthammo, will it be able to be used every day and if used often will have a bad effect? or something with your skin? - Which extracts or ingredients help itching, seb Is the derm doing well? Thank you very much.
kfmnatural

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: ichthammol

Postby staff » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:11 am

Hello, in case of development สูตรเครื่องสำอาง can only be used. Ichthammol only Coal Tar Solution is not permitted for use in cosmetics. Can be used in medicine only. Both of them can be used every day and continuously.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development