Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสม น้ำมัน กับ น้ำ ครับ จะทำ serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the mixture of oil and water. I will make a serum.

Postby whalelanding » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:03 pm

To make serum, I have the following questions: 1. สารนำพา is Phospholipid which I read is that the formula must contain water + oil. Is that right? 2. If given via myskinrecipes Mix the ingredients to add. Disodium EDTA ? (The water that the system will add to 100% is water that does not need to be added. Disodium EDTA entered the formula. Am I understanding correctly?) 3. Can this formula really work? I want it to be slightly viscous and not runny (maybe it doesn't take very long to absorb into the skin). But it's not that it's too long, it won't absorb it.) Components Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 3% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10% Energy-Blend™ (Caffeine+Adenosine+Vitamin B3) 5% Calcium Pantothenate 3% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free / 1001-ethylhexylglycerin-caprylyl-glycol.html]Preservative-Free[/url: Preservative-Free ) 2% Phospholipid 2% Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 5% น้ำกลั่น sterile 67% 4. Does the original formula smell? myskinrecipes How will it be packed for me? Follow the formula above. Is there a sample picture for you to see? 6. After payment, how long does it take to get the item? (It's a test formula). Thank you.
whalelanding

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Ask for the recipe

Postby whalelanding » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:02 pm

from the mixture Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 3% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10% Energy-Blend™ (Caffeine+Adenosine+Vitamin B3) 5% Calcium Pantothenate 3% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 2% Phospholipid 2% Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 5% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 10% MOIST24 5% น้ำกลั่น Sterile 51% Question 1. Can it really be done? Or where do I need to adjust? 2. Does the formula smell? 3. Is the texture viscous? or serum-like feeling, easy to spread, but not runny How long will the product last? (When will it expire after production is complete?)
whalelanding

Re: Formula question

Postby whalelanding » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:12 pm

The formula is intended to be like a serum, not too runny. but easy to spread
whalelanding

Re: asking recipe

Postby whalelanding » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:28 pm

Ask a little more if in the formula there is Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) I can cut Argan Oil can be released if you want to use สารนำพา Phospholipid (I understand that the formula must contain both water and oil. )
whalelanding

Re: Inquiring about the ingredients of oil and water, I will make a serum.

Postby staff » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:27 pm

Hello 1. Yes, the formula mentioned above contains water and oil and can be used Phospholipid , no problem. Responsible for formula review Before being sent into the production system, it will be inspected and considered for suitability. whether it is necessary to Satin Cream Maker it or not? Satin Cream Maker 1.0-1.2% (adjust the usage rate (according to the viscosity of the desired formula) 4. There is a mild smell from the ingredients You can request a recipe from here. And the staff will recommend adjustments until appropriate. Then you can mix it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Attention: Please 1. Do not post duplicate threads. 2. Related questions. Ask within the original thread only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby whalelanding » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:26 pm

If the formula is adjusted, it is divided as follows: Formula 1 Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 3% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10% Energy-Blend™ (Caffeine+Adenosine+Vitamin B3) 5% Calcium Pantothenate 3% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 2% Phospholipid 2% Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 5% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 10% MOIST24 5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% น้ำกลั่น 50% sterile 2nd formula (cut Argan Oil out) Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 3% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 10% Energy-Blend™ (Caffeine+Adenosine+Vitamin B3) 5% Calcium Pantothenate 3% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 2% Phospholipid 2% Madecassoside -80 ( Centella Asiatica Extract ) 1% Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 10% MOIST24 5% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% น้ำกลั่น Sterile 55% Questions 1. From the formula 1 is it really possible? And if you can, please tell me the steps that What to mix before after? 2. from the formula 1 What will the texture be like? I want the texture of the serum, which is dripping and not flowing like a slap water, but not as viscous as a gel or cream. 3. from the formula that 2 if I use Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) which contains Ceramide , Cholesterol and Free Fatty Acid ( I understand it's oil or not) I can cut Argan Oil exit the formula, but still use Phospholipid ? Phospholipid to สารนำพา 4. From clause 3 if cut Argan Oil can be released, I have to use the Satin Cream Maker ™ is another binder? because Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) (which understands Skin-mimic™ means it has oil in it) (No oil in formula) สารนำพา can also be used Phospholipid if not change what is good 6. Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) in the description says "Contains Ceramide NP, Cholesterol , Phytosphingosine , Phospholipid and free fatty acids in appropriate proportions". 1 and recipes 2 Hair cut Phospholipid can it be released because it has สารนำพา built-in Skin-mimic™ which I understand. Skin-mimic™ will be สารนำพา Other substances in the formulation Goes into the skin better without adding. สารนำพา added. Is that correct? 7. The production that I gave the company to do is to tell me how long it takes to be moderate, how many days? (I can wait Just want to know from time to time) I make 50ml 1 piece and 200 ml 1 piece per production time.
whalelanding

Postby staff » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:50 pm

Hello
This formula is to be careful about electrolyte DMAE will make synchronization more difficult. which may require an increase in the proportion of Satin Cream Maker If the formula is too runny (Too liquid formula is at risk of separation. of water - oil) must try to mix and gradually increase the proportion of Satin Cream Maker can be added to the recipe later. Until the appropriate thickness. 4. In the absence of oil. It is also recommended to put Satin Cream Maker or use Gel Maker others in the recipe to help adjust the formula to not be too runny. because it is too liquid Some ingredients are dispersed in water. Instead of being dissolved in water, for example Skin-mimic will likely precipitate. If adjusted to have some viscosity It will help a lot about the stability of the formula. 5/6 Phospholipid located at Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) is not functioning. นำพา (or at least the manufacturer has put Phospholipid to act. นำพา ), but serves to nourish the skin. นำพา should contain Phospholipid at least 1% if there is no oil in the formula. or too little oil distribution of Phospholipid may be problematic, at least twice the oil Phospholipid eg use Phospholipid 1% should have 2% washing oil 7. Depending on the formula, it takes about 7-60 days for the first production cycle. Because there will be an adjustment / stability test procedure. before the actual production, including after the actual production has to be checked If there is a problem But after the first round, the next round will have a certain time, which is about 5-10 days, depending on the production queue at that time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby whalelanding » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:38 pm

Ask about expiration. After producing the product or I made it myself, how long can the product last? Both enabled and not activated.
whalelanding

Postby staff » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development