Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสอบถามเรื่อง oil ค่ะ น้ำมันทาผิวตัวไหนที่ช่วยลดริ้วรอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to ask about oil. Which skin oil can help reduce wrinkles?

Postby bangles39 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:29 am

Hello, please feel free to ask. Which skin oils help? ลดริ้วรอย works best, thank you.
bangles39

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to ask about oil. Which skin oil can help reduce wrinkles?

Postby staff » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Hello, the proportion of active substance found in น้ำมันธรรมชาติ that will be able to act. ลดริ้วรอย , the skin has a very low proportion because น้ำมันธรรมชาติ is not extracted. recommend members choose any oil It is a carrier oil and contains really active ingredients that are dissolved in oil. An example of an oil-soluble active ingredient is Perfect-C to วิตามินซี with research results can help ลดริ้วรอย . An example of a product like this is Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F by choosing Ethyl Linoleate as base oil and selected Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (or Perfect-C ) is an active substance at a concentration of 20%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bangles39 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:50 pm

Hello, I'm sorry. I don't quite understand. Please teach me. 1. Is to buy 2 things like this : - Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) - LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) mix and apply on the skin? or must be mixed with น้ำมันธรรมชาติ required (eg rosehip, อาร์แกน ,ruby etc.) and can you apply it on your skin? 2. Time to apply the skin each time We can mix each drop ( Perfect-C ™ + LipidSoft™ F + น้ำมันธรรมชาติ ) Can it be applied to the skin once in a while? Or should I mix a large amount into the bottle? Thank you very much.
bangles39

Postby bangles39 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Hello, please allow me to ask more questions. 3. The ingredients in item 1. can be applied around the eyes or not? 4. If you want to help reduce skin problems around the eyes such as dark circles, bags under the eyes, what substance should you add?
bangles39

Postby staff » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:29 am

Hello,
1. is to buy 2 of these :- Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) - LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) Mix it up and apply it on your skin? or must be mixed with น้ำมันธรรมชาติ required (e.g. Rosehip, อาร์แกน ,ruby etc) and can you apply it on your skin? 2. Time to apply the skin each time We can mix each drop ( Perfect-C ™ + LipidSoft™ F + น้ำมันธรรมชาติ ) and can it be applied to the skin from time to time? Or should mix a large amount into a bottle
. Both can be done, but in the case of drops together and then use each time, you need to see how many drops of the active substance should be used per drop of Oil base to avoid too low (ineffective) or excessive use of active substances. (to waste because it is not more efficient from the highest utilization rate Or sometimes it becomes allergic instead)
3.Ingredients in item 1. Can it be applied around the eyes?
Can it be done?
4.If you want to help reduce skin problems around the eyes, such as dark circles, bags under the eyes, what substance should you add?
It is recommended that it be a serum or cream formula which would be more suitable. yes It can have more ingredient options because more than half of the active ingredients are water-soluble.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby patsarant » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:55 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello!
1. is to buy 2 of these : - Perfect-C ™ ( Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate ) - LipidSoft™ F (Ethyl Linoleate) Mix it together and apply it on your skin? or must be mixed with น้ำมันธรรมชาติ required(e.g. Rosehip, อาร์แกน ,ruby etc.) and can you apply it on your skin? 2. Time to apply the skin each time We can mix each drop ( Perfect-C ™ + LipidSoft™ F + น้ำมันธรรมชาติ ) Can I apply it to my skin once in a while? Or should mix a large amount into a bottle
Both can be done, but in the case of drops together and then use each time, you need to see how many drops of the active substance should be used per drop of Oil base to avoid too low (ineffective) or too high rate of active substance use. (to waste because it is not more efficient from the highest utilization rate Or sometimes it becomes allergic instead)
3.Ingredients in item 1. Can it be applied around the eyes?
Can it be done?
4.If you want to help reduce skin problems around the eyes, such as dark circles, bags under the eyes, what substance should you add?
It is recommended that it be a serum or cream formula that would be more suitable. yes You can have more ingredient options as more than half of the active ingredients are water soluble
_________________________ Please ask. If mixed according to the above formula How long will it last?
patsarant

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:22 pm

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development