Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามวิธีการผสม Polyquaternium-10 (30000 mPa.s)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

ask how to mix Polyquaternium-10 (30000 mPa.s)

Postby gunbcc155 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Hello, I would like to ask how to mix Polyquaternium-10 (30,000 mPa.s) 1) Able to dissolve oil phase ingredients first to Let the PQ-10 disintegrate without clumping first. Then can the mixture be dissolved in the Water Phase again? Or should I mix it in the Water Phase and use a mixer to blend it apart? 2) What speed should I use to mix PQ-10 so that the mixture will break apart and get a good texture? 3) You should put Essential Oil after mixing PQ-10 in the Water Phase? Because I have tried it and the texture of the product has lost its consistency. thank you very much
gunbcc155

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to mix Polyquaternium-10 (30000 mPa.s)

Postby staff » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:44 pm

Hello, the easiest way to dissolve is to disperse at room temperature. when well dispersed Therefore, heat the formula about 60-70 degrees to melt until clear faster. Do not add directly to hot water. because it will coagulate Must be churned at room temperature first. In case of having Glycerin or any glycol in the formula can be taken Dispersed in glycol or Glycerin can first be added and then added to the main formula. It will help to dissolve clearer faster.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby gunbcc155 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:35 pm

thank you very much But let me ask more if I need to use the heat as well? Can I mix it cold only? If the mixture can be cooled Could you please tell me the technique for dispersing the gel texture in the big pot mix? because I have tried to do beaker work Cool mixture to disperse and put in Packaging for a while, the texture will thicken on its own.
gunbcc155

Postby gunbcc155 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:43 pm

more But when it comes to mixing big lots The ingredients are separated into layers. If cold mix Could you please give me a technique on how much speed should I use and how many minutes? Thank you very much.
gunbcc155

Postby staff » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello, this one requires heat to help dissolve it, but when blending at first You don't even need heat. Blend until the powder is evenly distributed in the formula. Then, when you see that it has spread well (Which will not melt) to gradually heat to a level of 60 or more until it dissolves clear. Then slowly stop spinning. for the problem of stratification Dear members I don't know how many % of oil is in the recipe and what do you use to coordinate the water-oil?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development