Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม Aloe vera gel

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask Aloe vera gel

Postby chuti.srikrid » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:03 pm

I'm interested in Aloe Vera Gel take it Make a gel to spot acne and nourish facial skin. which is a step in the research so want to know How should the extract be mixed in? Can this gel be used with hair extracts? Please advise is an extract from the bark and mango seeds use ethanol is a solvent and then mixed into the gel. Concentration 2-10% w/v and antibacterial test and calculating the rate of decay further. Thank you.
chuti.srikrid

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask Aloe vera gel

Postby staff » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:47 pm

Hello, the extracts that members have informed that they are extracted using ethanol is a solvent if mixed with water. by dropping into the water Will it dissolve in water or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chuti.srikrid » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:42 pm

I have vaporized ethanol is all out and 10% DMSO is used as a destructive as needed. the desired concentration But I think they can be mixed together. Just stick to the calculation of the stability of the substances in the cream. By testing with bacteria again, but no ref at all.
chuti.srikrid

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello, DMSO is not allowed to use in cosmetics. I don't know if the member has taken the DMSO out of the extract or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development