Cosmetics Formulation Development

์Niacinamide กับ วิตามินซี

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Niacinamide and Vitamin C

Postby arm.mantra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 am

Because there are many different data states that do not use Niacinamide together with วิตามินซี in the formula or in the same product. But if the formula is separated into 2 products but applied to the skin on top of each other like this Niacinamide and วิตามินซี will it be cleared? Thank you.
arm.mantra

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Niacinamide and Vitamin C

Postby modtanoy21 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:19 am

Please allow me to comment from what I have asked the team about this. - Do not use Niacinamide together with วิตามินซี in the formula or in the same product. because of the group Vitamin C Either way, it can bind to Vitamin B3 and then form a new substance. which causes the original substance to deteriorate and will cause the product to turn yellow-orange like the color of rust. I do not dare to apply it to my face. and can cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin I can do it. But must leave the 2 application period at least 30 minutes apart in order to allow one substance to absorb into the skin first. to prevent the mixture from deteriorating. or one for breakfast one before bed It will be much better. Thank you very much.
This answer received thanks from: sangchai1tlekjkstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Postby arm.mantra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 pm

[quote="modtanoy21"]I would like to express my opinion from what I have asked the team about this - forbidden to use Niacinamide in combination with วิตามินซี in the formula or in the same product. because of the group Vitamin C Either way, it can bind to Vitamin B3 is formed as a new substance. which causes the original substance to deteriorate and will cause the product to turn yellow-orange like the color of rust. I do not dare to apply it to my face. and can cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin I can do it. But must leave the 2 application period at least 30 minutes apart in order to allow one substance to absorb into the skin first. to prevent the mixture from deteriorating. or one for breakfast one before bed It would be much better. Thank you very much
Thank you very much.
arm.mantra

Postby austiname789 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:25 pm

From what I know, it was caused by วิตามินซี has a slightly acidic pH. When vitamin B3 is acidic, it combines with วิตามินซี may be created as a new substance that called niacin, which is not suitable for use May cause allergic reactions or others, this one is not sure, but if using วิตามินซี with a neutral PH value still active. can Not sure if you can mix it together? for changing the color to orange is the change in color from the oxidation of วิตามินซี already because it has low stability when mixed in water, if found a little orange. still enough but if the color is dark brown Should not use However, wait for the officer to answer the question again for certainty.
This answer received thanks from: sangchai1tlekjkstaff
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times

Postby llerickll » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:50 pm

Subject of Niacinamide Hydrolysis becomes Niacin Under acidic pH, refer to this study https://jpharmsci.org/article/S0022-3549(15 )33604 -2/pdf He said 10% solution Niacinamide at heating 120c x 20 min Not found Niacin Occurs Another setting at pH 2 + 90c takes 75 hours to find Niacinamide changed to Niacin At 50%, every 10c increase in temperature increases the reaction rate double the reaction rate. At pH 2 + our home temperature of 30c, it is estimated to take 4800 hours, or about 6 and a half months. We should have been bitten by acid pH 2 in another study https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac60053a025 The solution was stored at 45c x 6 weeks in acidic conditions (pH not stated). Found Niacin Not more than 2% if it is room temperature at 25c x 6 weeks found Niacin less than 1% In addition to pH, viscosity affects the reaction rate, for example: together, the more viscous the serum, the change from Niacinamide to Niacin the slower, so the skin care Niacinamide change to Niacin Then flushing the red face should be found quite rarely.
This answer received thanks from: icejaraasangchai1tlekjkstaff
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby arm.mantra » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

[quote="llerickll"]The story of Niacinamide Hydrolysis reaction becomes Niacin Under acidic pH, refer to this study https://jpharmsci.org/article/S0022-3549(15 )33604-2 /pdf He said 10% solution Niacinamide at heating 120c x 20 min Not found Niacin Happens, another setting at pH 2 + 90c takes 75 hours to find Niacinamide change to Niacin At 50%, every 10c increase in temperature doubles the reaction rate. If calculated backwards, at pH 2 + our home temperature of 30c, it's expected to take 4800 hours, or about 6 and a half months. We should have been bitten by acid pH 2 in another study https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac60053a025 The solution was stored at 45c x 6 weeks in acidic conditions (pH not stated). Found Niacin not more than 2% if it is room temperature at 25c x 6 weeks found Niacin less than 1% In addition to pH, viscosity affects the reaction rate, for example: together, the more viscous the serum, the change from Niacinamide to Niacin also the slower, so the skin care Niacinamide change to Niacin and flushing the face red. It should be found quite a bit
Wow, this information is very clear. Similar to Aunt Paula's description on her brand's website, she said that she used it and applied it over and it had more benefits than negative effects. and belief in prohibition B3 join shift วิตซี It's very ancient. what about this Thank you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much
arm.mantra

Postby arm.mantra » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

[quote="austiname789"]From what I know caused by วิตามินซี has a slightly acidic pH. When vitamin B3 is acidic, it combines with วิตามินซี may be created as a new substance that called niacin, which is not suitable for use May cause allergic reactions or others, this one is not sure, but if using วิตามินซี with a neutral PH value still active. can Not sure if you can mix it together? for changing the color to orange is the change in color from the oxidation of วิตามินซี already because it has low stability when mixed in water, if found a little orange. still enough but if the color is dark brown Should not use Wait for the officer to answer the question again for certainty
Thank you very much for your advice.
arm.mantra

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development