ถามคำถามที่นี่ - เครื่องสำอาง

How do I make urea stable in my product!

ช่วยตอบทุกปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการปรุงเครื่องสำอางค์ โดยทีมงานผู้เชี่ยวชาญ วิธีการใช้สารต่างๆ สารไหนอาจก่อให้เกิดการแพ้ สารไหนอาจอุดตันรูขุมขนทำให้เกิดสิว สารนี้จะผสมเข้ากับเครื่องสำอางค์อย่างไร ปริมาณแค่ไหน

How do I make urea stable in my product!

โพสต์โดย moony.rafat17 » พุธ ส.ค. 17, 2022 5:30 pm

I read about dark knees and elbows and how to brighten them. Urea 40% seems the best choice, but it has a lot of issues regarding stability. It needs a W/O emulsion type. Can you please suggest a cream formula containing Urea 40% and glycolic acid for exfoliation? Can I mix those two ingredients without affecting stability? 
moony.rafat17

โพสต์: 2 (คลิ๊กเพื่อดู)
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ส.ค. 16, 2022 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 0 ครั้ง
ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 0 ครั้ง
จำนวนสูตร: 0

Re: How do I make urea stable in my product!

โพสต์โดย staff » พุธ ส.ค. 17, 2022 6:17 pm

Hi,

Although it's not hard to create a formulation that both ingredients are added together, we do not advise to use both ingredients together as glycolic acid efficacy is pH-dependent.

If you review the instruction on the website, it's clearly mentioned that the glycolic acid should be formulated at low pH. As a result, your formulation won't be effective for glycolic acid due to the pH being higher than suitable range.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

โพสต์: 17110 (คลิ๊กเพื่อดู)
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ มี.ค. 19, 2012 9:38 pm

โพสต์โดย moony.rafat17 » พุธ ส.ค. 17, 2022 9:36 pm

Thanks for the reply,

I'm aware that it is pH dependent but to lighten the elbows and knees you need an intense moisturizer and an Exfoliant. Any suggestion on how to do that in the same recipe. I read from dermatological reviews that Urea is a perfect moisturizer and it's already being used in commercial products that claim to lighten elbows and knees. Now, if I can't combine Urea and glycolic acid in the same formula, what substitutes you suggest to achieve these two goals "exfoliating and moisturizing effect enough to treat dark elbows".

Your help is very much appreciated.

moony.rafat17

โพสต์: 2 (คลิ๊กเพื่อดู)
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ส.ค. 16, 2022 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 0 ครั้ง
ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 0 ครั้ง

โพสต์โดย staff » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 25, 2022 8:21 pm

As we have mentioned that the formulation can be produced but the performance of exfoliation may not be as good as that of  low-pH formulation

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

โพสต์: 17110 (คลิ๊กเพื่อดู)
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ มี.ค. 19, 2012 9:38 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ถามคำถามที่นี่ - เครื่องสำอาง