ถามคำถามที่นี่ - เครื่องสำอาง

Handwash formulation with Mild-Wash - Please check

ช่วยตอบทุกปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการปรุงเครื่องสำอางค์ โดยทีมงานผู้เชี่ยวชาญ วิธีการใช้สารต่างๆ สารไหนอาจก่อให้เกิดการแพ้ สารไหนอาจอุดตันรูขุมขนทำให้เกิดสิว สารนี้จะผสมเข้ากับเครื่องสำอางค์อย่างไร ปริมาณแค่ไหน

Handwash formulation with Mild-Wash - Please check

โพสต์โดย ayanosk » พฤหัสฯ. ต.ค. 29, 2020 7:14 am

I just made some hand soap based on the online recipe but wanted to try using Mild-Wash instead of SLeS.

Distilled water: 54%
Vegetable Glycerine: 15%
Caprylyl / capryl glucoside: 8%
Mild-Wash: 10% (original recipe called for SLeS)
Cocamidopropyl Betaine: 8%
Essential Oil: 0.5%
Global-Guard: 0.5%
SugarThick: 0.5%

It is not bad but when you use it, I feel that it does not have a clean finish, like you can rinse it with water forever. When you dry your hand, it kind of feels a bit sticky, then the hands feel a bit dry.

I want this to be suitable for sensitive skin like for babies/children. How can I improve the formula? What moisturizing ingredient can you use, e.g. Aloe Vera?

Thank you.
ayanosk

โพสต์: 10 (คลิ๊กเพื่อดู)
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ ก.ค. 29, 2020 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 0 ครั้ง
ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 0 ครั้ง
จำนวนสูตร: 0

Re: Handwash formulation with Mild-Wash - Please check

โพสต์โดย staff » อาทิตย์ พ.ย. 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Hello,

This is probably due to the glucoside surfactant (in this formulation : Caprylyl / capryl glucoside) and high concentration of Glycerin.

We suggest the following formulation:

Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 20%
Glycerin 5%
Mild Preserved Eco 1%
SugarThick ..% (adjust to match your required viscosity)
Water q.s.

In case if you need to leave soft/moisturizing feel on the skin after wash-off, please select any skin-conditioning agent such as

PolyCat™ (Cationic Softening Polymer) - this will also help increase viscosity of the formulation so you can also remove SugarThick to reduce formulation cost.

Clear-Cond™ (Quaternium-80)

HyaCoat™ Skin (Cationic Hyaluronic Acid)

Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s) - this will also help increase viscosity of the formulation so you can also remove SugarThick to reduce formulation cost.

or other skin-conditioning agent.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

โพสต์: 17110 (คลิ๊กเพื่อดู)
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ มี.ค. 19, 2012 9:38 pm
จำนวนสูตร: 0

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ถามคำถามที่นี่ - เครื่องสำอาง