Cosmetics Formulation Development

Denature Ethyl Alcohol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Denature Ethyl Alcohol

Postby wit246 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:49 pm

Read Denature's COA Ethyl Alcohol cosmetic grade used to make sprays or gels แอลกอฮอล์ will contain M Ethyl Alcohol or M ethanol : Max 15 ppm and the supplier confirms that it is a cosmetic grade that can be used to make spray or gel แอลกอฮอล์ can clean your hands. Also I have read from many vendors that DEB is making แอลกอฮอล์ It has a bitter taste that prevents its use as a liquor. Therefore, some substances are added to have a bitter taste, such as M Ethyl Alcohol Makes it very doubtful that the FDA does not use it Ethyl Alcohol in very small amounts (15 ppm) is not harmful. Can be used to make sprays or gels. because I don't use M Ethyl Alcohol is the main substitute. Ethyl Alcohol to make aerosol or gel that is harmful to user Therefore, I need to ask for knowledge and advice on this matter as well. Thank you.
wit246

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Denature Ethyl Alcohol

Postby staff » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:44 am

Hello m ethanol used for denature alcohol, the reason for having to denature alcohol because of the state Want to distinguish between alcohol, liquor and alcohol used in other applications because the tax collection system is different m ethanol evaporates quickly enough. with ethanol When you use it on your hands, it will gradually evaporate, but of course if you use alcohol gel to drink into the body considered unsafe The reason is because m ethanol is mixed in. Manufacturers use m ethanol comes denature to pass excise rules because other denature substances are priced higher For example, Bitrex Using m ethanol thereby reducing costs.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development