Cosmetics Formulation Development

iron oxide, titanium dioxide, HEV light

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

iron oxide, titanium dioxide, HEV light

Postby fernananan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:22 pm

White - White Iron Oxides EasyMix™ with Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ to Titanium Dioxide Titanium Dioxide can block HEV Light as well? Titanium Dioxide that can block HEV light in the sunscreen formula, which one would the team recommend if you want? Iron Oxide all about 4% will require Iron Oxide easymix how many %? Beige - Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ What is the proportion of red and yellow? I'm a yellow undertone. I want a color around the number 4 on myskin website. Can I use beige or do I need to add another color in proportion? thank you
fernananan

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: iron oxide, titanium dioxide, HEV light

Postby staff » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:35 am

Hello,
White - White Iron Oxides EasyMix™ with Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ to Titanium Dioxide that can protect against HEV Light as well? Titanium Dioxide that can block HEV light in sunscreen formula. Which one do you recommend?
Titanium Dioxide The larger the type, the larger the powder. Will be able to block HEV even more. To focus on HEV protection, use Titanium Dioxide Super-Coverage Pigment or Titanium Dioxide Pigment
If you want Iron Oxide are all approximately 4% will require Iron Oxide how many % easymix
about 8% but will give the color that very dark Not sure if a member what products do because it may not be suitable for use if it is not make-up
beige - Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ What is the proportion of red and yellow? I'm a yellow undertone. I want a color around the number 4 on myskin website. Can I use beige or do I need to add another color in proportion?
I can't answer. You have to try to buy and try to mix.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development