Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทำน้ำสำหรับจุ่มแผ่นมาร์คหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Make water for dipping the mask sheet.

Postby nuttadetse » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 am

If you want to make water for dipping the mask sheet What do you need to take into account that is a precaution? or additional advice which is different from making essence or general serum I wonder how the water for dipping the mask sheet is different from the essence? And why should I wash it off?
nuttadetse

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Making water for dipping the mask sheet

Postby staff » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello, most of the formulas that are washed out are often used mud or any component. That is not suitable for leaving it on the skin. In the formula that should be left on the skin to be absorbed. It shouldn't be washed out strongly. because it will not work at full efficiency
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nuttadetse » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:54 am

Thank you. Please disturb the staff to answer 2 more questions to clear up the confusion. I want to make a mark water for taking the sheet mask to dip and mark. Non-rinsing for daily use To restore shabby skin and full of water to reduce dark spots 1. If you want to make water for dipping the mask sheet. What do you need to take into account that is a precaution? or additional advice which is different from making essence or general serum 2. I wonder how the water for dipping the mask sheet is different from the essence?
nuttadetse

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:11 am

Hello
1. If you want to make water for dipping the mask sheet What do you need to take into account that is a precaution? or additional advice which is different from making essence or general serum 2. I wonder if the water for dipping the mask sheet is different from the essence?
The questions asked by all members. It's a marketing question. Which the team is not good at. What does the word essence mean? What does the word serum mean? So how is it different from essence? These words were invented by marketers. This doesn't have any technical meaning. The sheet mask itself, technically, just helps to apply any product to the skin. Without having to smear and spread the product on the skin only. There is no limitation that this sheet mask must be immersed in any kind of product. Only wish the product had a space that the mask sheet could be dipped in. Using the mask itself, in fact, is just marketing. that does not look at the efficiency of using It is the most important thing of the product. Because the mask is applied to the skin instead of the product on the skin. benefit Must be less than applying directly to the skin for sure. Because some ingredients are stuck on the skin, the mask is not absorbed into the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development