Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผสมเซรั่ม น้ำตบ ที่มีส่วนผสมของ ส่วนที่ละลายในน้ำมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mix the serum and water with a mixture of oil soluble part

Postby joelfonat » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:46 pm

need serum or a mixture of slapped water oil soluble part Do you have any advice? don't want biphase I've only ever tried to mix the cream and add Emulsifier to become cream but I see the serum. Many brands contain some oils. Some oil-soluble substances So ask for advice What can I do? Interested, enter Pure Baicalin , Gamma Oryzanol Question 2 Hi Quercetin Discontinued Where can I use it instead? that provide the same properties. Question 3 Beta sitosterol will be available for sale again? I personally do not want Phytosterol Pure Melatonin , Melatonin Forte What is the difference between Melatonin Forte in components? Therefore, the percentage is not equal Pure Melatonin can enter up to 3 but Melatonin Forte can only put 1 solution different question 5 Pure Apigenin part of it says water soluble. Another tribute wrote that it was not dissolved. I was confused after reading it.
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing serum, slap water with ingredients oil soluble part

Postby staff » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Hello
need serum or a mixture of slapped water oil soluble part Do you have any advice? don't want biphase I've only tried to mix the cream and add Emulsifier to become cream, but see the serum. Many brands contain some oils. Some oil-soluble substances So ask for advice What can I do? Interested, enter Pure Baicalin , Gamma Oryzanol
Experiment Light Lotion Maker 3% + Xanthan Gum 0.3% will be able to provide a liquid formula. but not separating But members must take the test.
Question 2 Hi Quercetin that has been discontinued, which one can I use instead? that provide the same features
Available as usual. but not for sale on the website If a member wants to order You can notify via email care@myskinrecipes.com The product is in stock and ready to ship.
Question 3 Beta sitosterol, will there be another sale? I personally do not want Phytosterol
Phytosterol The composition of Beta Sitosterol is about 40%. Currently, Beta Sitosterol is not available alone. Another recommended option is Buckwheat Wax. It has a high content of Beta Sitosterol.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:36 am

If you just put Light Lotion Maker to make it Liquid but not Xanthan Gum Xanthan Gum it just help make it more viscous or what admin suggested is more useful?
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Hello, enter Xanthan Gum Slightly This will increase the stability of the formula. Prevents the possibility of separating The usage rate at a level of not more than 0.3% will still get liquid, not thick.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development